Every few years, there is a massive shift in the tools and platforms available to founders who are building out their dreams. On this episode, I had the pleasure of speaking with John Rush, the Founder of Mars X – which is a new development platform that is reinventing how software gets developed.
We discussed a lot of great insights during our chat:
- The dangers of building a startup without getting active customer feedback – and how this can waste years of time
- Why you need to talk with customers to figure out which problems need solving
- The inspiration for a whole new way of developing software called Mars X
- How solving your own problem is often the best inspiration for a startup
- Why it’s absolutely critical that you focus on your evangelists before wasting time converting skeptics
- And how you can multiply your team by attracting a community and ecosystem around your product
As a lifelong programmer, it was exciting to learn about how MarsX is changing the way software gets built.