Mark Herschberg - has worn many hats in his career including Founder, Chief Technology officer, Author, and Instructor at MIT.
A lot of episodes have focused on the startup, today we went deep on the path and growth of the founder behind the startup.
We talked about:
- How the startup world presents challenges differently than how you were trained in the past
- A great method for modeling a problem so you can then figure out how to solve it
- The open ended nature of startups – and of the career of a founder, and how to navigate through this
- The magic of patterns – and how to get better at spotting them
- How to intentionally build your skills as you navigate the founder career path
- And quite a few surprises in terms of which companies win – and which ones get defeated
1) The Career Toolkit Book:
2) Brain Bump App: