David Sorbara is the founder of Barkley HQ – a software as a service product that helps pet groomers run their businesses.
I learned so much from David – not just about his experiences growing Barkley HQ into a successful business – but also in how he is working to take his experience to launch even more businesses now – all while continuing to benefit from BarkleyHQ.
During our talk, we discussed:
- Why some businesses still use pen & paper to operate – and how this spells opportunity for startup founders
- How making your customers customers look good creates a halo for your customers – and for you
- How you can get started with youtube, organic, and other cold outreach methods
- Why it’s important to know where your customers are – so you use the right channel to communicate with them
- How leverage comes from actually solving customers problems at a deep level
- And – how to go from 1 successful SaaS business to launch multiple new ones
It was a super exciting discussion – and I learned so much about how to go deep on customer experience to create a great startup.