Matthew Turner is the author of the book Beyond the Pale. In writing his book, he interviewed over 100 founders to learn how they found balance in their lives as entrepreneurs.
We talked about:
- The downside of so called hustle culture – and why founders should try to avoid it
- How founders can tap into the creation vortex – to drive their best ideas
- How sometimes skills we take for granted are actually super valuable to our customers
- The right way to frame mistakes so you can make the most learning from them
- Why it’s important to have a clear definition of what success means to you
- The importance of having something called a “Hell Yeah” – and how to use this to drive all of your important decisions.
It was a fun conversation – and it was super insightful to hear what Matthew learned from the 100+ founders he spoke with.