The startup journey is full of twists and turns – but it can also present new opportunities as you go down the path.
Today’s guest, Katelyn Alberts started her journey with the idea of building a marketplace – and quickly transformed it into something even greater than that.
During our talk, we covered some really timely topics for any founder:
- How Katelyn, as a nontechnical founder, was able to navigate the tough question of whether to hire a tech team or recruit a tech founder – and how she discovered an even better approach.
- How to go from seeing a problem that needs to be solved – to deciding to take action on it yourself.
- What to do when you get started – and how to define your MVP
- The challenges of building a 2 sided marketplace – and knowing how to recruit participants on both sides.
- How adding a community mastermind to the mix can add huge value to the core members of the audience – and generate more revenue to help grow the business
- The importance of getting the formula right in one location – to achieve “density” – before scaling
Links for Katelyn: